Adding another Stamped & Collage Journal Card Tutorial to help you use those stamps and leftover bits to make a journal card. Pull a few rubber stamps to make a background and use those scraps with punches to create a really cute card.
Stamped & Collage Journal Card Tutorial Video.
Supplies used for the Stamped & Collage Journal Card Tutorial
- Paper Punches Three different sizes of hearts
- Scraps of paper – Used a leftover piece from making Miniature Envelopes
- Rubber Stamps, Stampers Anonymous and Viva Las Vegas Stamps
- Brutus Monroe Detail ink – Raven
- Distress Ink, Vintage Photo, Frayed Burlap
- Blending Tool
- Kraft Card from Canvas Corp Brands
- Best Glue Ever by ScraPerfect
- No-Clog Writing Cap by ScraPerfect
- Embellie Gellie by ScraPerfect
- Fiskars Scissors
- Miniature Envelope or Minature Envelope Template to make your own.
- Words Created on Silhouette Cameo 3
- Flat Back Rhinestones
This card started with a Kraft Card as the base. Stamping with a couple of images in different colors already gives this card a new life.
Paper Punches are a great tool to use up those leftover bits and create shapes. Don’t have punches? Hand cut shapes. You can find shapes around the house and trace these onto the paper to get unique shapes for projects.
Adding a bit of torn paper to create a pocket is a cute way to add an additional element or journal card to a project. The pocket on this card could even hold a gift – money is always good. lol
Play around with scraps and stamps and see what you can create. Try to use it all up instead of storing those leftovers. Every day I’m looking for ways to reduce my stash in art projects. I hope that this project gives you an idea or two to try.
What would you use if you were doing a Stamped & Collage Journal Card Tutorial like this one? Do you have a favorite shape, stamp set and leftover bits that come to your mind? I would love to know what you would use.
Make sure to check out the Friendly Junk Journal People Facebook group. Of course, you are welcome to join the Friendly Junk Journal People Facebook group. The group is growing daily and we are a friendly group willing to help each other and encourage each other.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today to see the Stamped & Collage Journal Card Tutorial.