Want to have a great time with a few friends? Book a Workshop with Linda Israel.
The following workshops are great for those that want to have a “girls night out” or get a group of friends together and create art. Contact me for available dates to book your workshop.
All project items will be provided
These workshops will be a creative, casual, collaborative atmosphere. Not a lecture. You will get to work with all of the supplies and actually learn new ideas and techniques.
Jewelry Session: Make a jewelry set that everyone will envy. Cost $35.00 per person, 2 hours
- Completed Project will include: Earrings, necklace and bracelet.
Learn how to use crimp beads, tiger tail wire and toggle clasps. You will choose the color of beads from my bead stash to create a set that everyone will envy.
Collage Art: Trash to treasure. Cost $25.00 per person, 2 hours
- Completed Project will include: 5 by 7 inch frame, greeting card and Artist Trading Card.
I will teach you how to transform trash to treasure. You will create a full collage sheet and then create three art projects with the collage sheet.
6 by 6 Wall art: Small works of art, easy to make and beautiful Cost $25.00 per person, 2 hours
- Completed Project will include: 6 by 6 inch mat board and backing to hang on a wall.
Using scrapbook paper, recycled items and creativity to create beautiful works of art that you would be proud to hang on your wall or give as a gift.
ATC Artist Trading Cards: Welcome to the world of miniature works of art. Cost $25.00 per person, 2 hours
- Completed Project will include: Four Artist Trading Cards and left overs to make more.
A fast paced tutorial where you will understand what ATC’s are and how to create these miniature works of art. Once the session is complete you will be hooked and will start joining every web group you can find so you can swap ATC’s…
8 by 8 Canvas Panel: Beautiful color photographs applied to a panel become stunning works of art. Cost $35.00 per person, 2 hours
- Completed Project will include: 8 by 8 inch canvas panel with backing to hang on a wall.
Using acrylic paint, rubber stamps, paper, chipboard, embellishments and a color photograph you will make a colorful work of art that you or someone special will truly enjoy.
Important notes for attending – PLEASE REVIEW:
● All necessary supplies and tools will be provided; however you may bring your own tools so you don’t have to share with others in the workshop, make sure to label your items. List of suggested items here.
● If you need special seating; consider bringing a chair or cushion, as we will be using rented/borrowed chairs.
● There will be snacks, including coffee and tea and water. If you prefer other beverages please feel free to bring your own.
Looking for a custom workshop for you and your friends? Feel free to contact me with the details of what you are wanting. I’ll be glad to book a Workshop with Linda Israel.