This set of Dancing Dragonflies Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists Kit includes 6 paints that match the Dancing Dragonflies Paper Kit. Add Shimmer to your projects using this set of mist paint.
Colors included in the Dancing Dragonflies Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists Kit.
- Purple Pop – medium tone purple
- Blue Water – Blue tone reminds me of the sea
- Deep Pink – Pink/Purple with purple iridescent mica
- Transparent Gold – Just as it says, beautiful gold shimmer
- Lily Pad – soft green tone with gold shimmer
- Deep Blue – Royal blue with a deep blue mica
Add beautiful glimmer to your art. Spray directly on papers, Use Stencils to create patterns, use a paint brush to create water colored images. So many ways to use these beautiful mists.
NO Coupons or Discounts can be applied to this product.
Taking pre orders now for the Dancing Dragonflies Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists Kit. Official ship date is set for May 15th.
Exclusive colors only found here at LindaIsrael.com.
- water-based mist paint
- 2 ounce bottle with mist applicator
- tinted mist paint with mica accent
- use the mister or a brush to apply a watercolor look with mica
- shake side to side for best results and shake before each use to spread the mica around
- soap and water clean up
- acid free and archival safe
- wipe any unwanted mist away immediately
- protect creative space to ensure you don’t have over-spray
- protect hands with gloves or you might have a little mist color left when you are done, which is not always a bad thing.
- allow to air dry or dry with heat gun, which will enhance the mica
- Eco-friendly, this odorless, water-soluble paint is made in the USA.
Tutorial using the Dancing Dragonflies TAGM Kit
Flip through of all the Dancing Dragonflies Items.
Ideas of how to use the sprays: Feb 2021 Artistic Stencil Club Sprayed Journal Pages Tutorial
Live Stream using the Dancing Dragonflies Creative Kit, April 26th, 2021
Video showing the POST TAGM Kit when making stenciled backgrounds.
Tutorial Video showing how I use Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists and more to create a card.