Set of 9 Rose and Label Chipboard Pieces included in this set. Chipboard pieces are a great way to add texture to projects. Create scenes by layering over painted backgrounds, stamped backgrounds and layers of papers.
- Set of two open roses – 2.5 x 2.143 inches
- Large Single Rose – 3 x 3 inches
- Set of Two open rose on stem – 2.5 x 2.4 inches
- Flourish Label – 4.5 x 3.0 Inches
- Book Plate Label – 5 x 1.5 inches
- Iron Work Panel – 2.5 x 3.5 inches – ATC size
- Tag with scroll work – 2.5 x 3.5 inches.
Paint the Rose and Label Chipboard Pieces with acrylic paint, spray with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist or leave natural. Coat with white or ivory acrylic paint and then spray with Tattered Angels to get vivid colors. Use Distress Inks to add dimension. Hand paint details or use markers.
Layer these over other papers or backgrounds to get a peekaboo look as well.
Have fun adding these chipboard pieces to your projects.
Chipboard pieces are laser cut. Made in Yukon, Oklahoma, USA.
During the Livestream creating the Enchanted Rose Planner Junk Journals I used the Open Roses and the Rose on the stem in the journal.
YouTube Live Creating Gel Prints and then journal cards using the Out To Sea Chipboard Pieces.
Join the YouTube live streams on Monday’s at 3:45 pm and Thursdays at 12:30 pm Central Standard time on my YouTube Channel. During the live events I share tips and techniques while I create a project. Come join the chat, win prizes while I create. Feel free to ask questions too.
Earn a discount by purchasing any of the following products.
- Creative Subscription Box – get a 5% discount on orders.
- Artistic Stencil Club – get a 20% discount on stencils
- Virtual Subscription Enchanted Rose Journal Kit (all the Virtual Subscriptions) – get a 5% discount on orders.