January 22nd Creative Prompt Use the Word Memories. Today’s prompt is about memories and in particular, childhood memories. Using a Stencil, Rubber Stamps and a scrap of fabric I’ll share my take on Childhood memories in this tutorial.
January 10th Creative Prompt Use an Image from a Book or Magazine. Dig around and find a book or magazine to cut up and pick an image. In this tutorial I’ll show my take on using an image from
Day 10 Creating Napkin Embellished Cards of 12 Days of Junk Journal Gift Ideas. In this tutorial using an over sized playing card, napkin and a few other supplies I show how to create a beautiful journal card.
Day 10 Creating Napkin Embellished Cards Tutorial Video
Supplies used for Day 10 Creating Napkin Embellished Cards
- Napkins – I have a few styles in my shop
- Bicycle Big Box Playing Cards
- Digital journal cards from Exquisite Dreamer From Calico Collage
- Printable Words from Calico Collage
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue
- We R Memory Keepers .25-inch and .5-inch Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper Tool, Rounded
- A Christmas Peacock Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut Stain
- Textured Edges Quartet Rubber Stamps
- Ranger HIT00471 Heat It Craft Tool
- Butterfly Beauties Cube rubber stamp
- Tulip Glitter Paint Crystal Sparkle
- Ranger Archival Jet Black Permanent Dye Ink
- Flat back pearls
- Gel Prints
- Lace Scraps
Day 8 Embellished Postcards as Journal Cards of 12 Days of Junk Journal Gift Ideas. In this tutorial I use an over sized postcard from my junk mail to make a few journal cards with a postcard look.
Day 6 Creating Cluster Embellishments of 12 Days of Junk Journal Gift Ideas. In this tutorial I’ll show you how to use small images and bits to create clusters. This is a great way to use up
Day 2 Stationery Gift Set Pocket Folder of the 12 days of Junk Journal Gift Ideas. This is a super fun tutorial today using envelopes to create a pocket folder or folio filled with goodies. Dig around and find two envelopes that are the same size and