Creating Gel Prints and Tags. In this tutorial you get to follow along as I gel print and then create journal tags. Gel printing is a lot of fun. Grab your supplies and follow along.
Join the Live Premier of Creating Gel Prints and Tags Tutorial Video at 12:30 pm Central Standard Time.
Supplies used for the Creating Gel Prints and Tags
- All about Robin’s Kit – Stencils
- White Words on Black Inspirational
- August Artistic Stencil Club – Fluffy Plus Signs
- Flower Tile Stencil
- Lace Stencil
- Fleur De Lis de Les Rubber Stamp
- Romantic Swirl Stamp
- Diamond Bar Stamp
- Script Rubber Stamp
- Christmas Peacock Glimmer Mist set – Peacock Turquoise
- Gel Prints
- Distress Oxide Ink, Picked Raspberry
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Dusty Concord
- Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide
- Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress
- Walnut Stain Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink
- Archival Ink, Jet Black
- Ranger Ink Blending tool
- Ranger HIT00471 Heat It Craft Tool
- Fiskars Scissors
- We Are Memory Keepers Crop a Dile hole punch and eyelet setter
- 12 x 12 Gel Press
- 8 X 10 Gel Press
- 5 x 7 Gel Press
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue
- Fiskars 12 Inch Portable Rotary Paper Trimmer
- Bone Folder Books by Hand Bone Folder
- Waxed Linen Thread
- Acrylic Paint
- Book Pages
- Card stock
- Copy Paper
Creating gel prints and journal tags! Grab your paints, stamps and stencils from the All about Robin’s Kit, and other supplies and follow along! Gel printing is a lot of fun. You don’t need all the supplies Linda uses to create them!
Using words like the White words on Black inspirational to add a sentiment to your tags. Browse through books and magazines for words you can also use on your tags.
Remember that I have live streams on Monday’s at 3:45 pm and Thursdays at 12:30 pm Central Standard time on my YouTube Channel. Come join the chat, win prizes while I create.
Make sure to check out the Friendly Junk Journal People Facebook group. Of course, you are welcome to join the Friendly Junk Journal People Facebook group. The group is growing daily and we are a friendly group willing to help each other and encourage each other.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today to see Creating Gel Prints and Tags!