During this live I’ll be using the Day Dreaming Creative Junk Journal kit to make a journal. Hang out in the chat and win prizes while I share how to create a fabric covered junk Journal using the kit and other supplies.
Some of the supplies used during the Live Creating a Day Dreaming Junk Journal.
- Day Dreaming Creative Junk Journal Kit
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue
- Butterfly Bundle Rubber Stamps
- Ranger Archival Jet Black Permanent Dye Ink Stamp Pad & Re-Inker Refill
- We R Memory Keepers .25-inch and .5-inch Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper Tool, Rounded
- ScraPerfect Best Glue Ever
- Large ScraPerfect No Clog Writing Cap
- Fiskars Scissors
- The paper cutter I like: Fiskars 12 Inch Portable Rotary Paper Trimmer
- Journal Rubber Stamp set
The cover for the Live
One Sheet Mini Junk Journal Tutorial, Day 7 of 12 Days of Junk Journal Gift Ideas. Today I share how to take a 12 x 12 piece of scrapbook paper, some gel prints, acrylic paint, and some stamps and make a mini junk journal. These are super fun to make
Mixed Media Flowish Junk Journal, Day 1 of 12 days of Junk journal Gift Tutorials. Using Gel Prints, Mixed Media Masterboards and more I share a flowish junk journal that would make a great gift.
What is a flowish junk journal
Sharing the Advent Random Acts of Kindness Junk Journal made during the YouTube Live event on Monday, November 19, 2018. During the previous live event, I was asked to make an Advent Junk Journal live. After thinking about what I wanted to share I