Sharing the items made during the Live Gelato Mixed Media Elements stream on July 25th. During the stream Gelatos were used to color book pages and junk mail. Stamps were also used to add interest. Using stamps is a great way to dress up plain papers.
Live Gelato Mixed Media Elements Video.
Linda shows how she used Gelatos during her live stream to color book pages, and junk mail. She used several stamps to add interest.
Supplies used for the Live Gelato Mixed Media Elements.
- Iridescents Faber-Castell Gelatos Colors Set
- Metallics Faber-Castell Gelatos Colors Set
- Liquitex Professional Clear Gesso
- Archival Ink, Jet Black
- Arrows Stencil
- CTM1101F Pattern Rubber Stamp
- CTM121C Golden Thread Rubber Stamp
- CTM230F Shabby Stitches QT Rubber Stamps
- CTM216G Lace and Trim Rubber Stamps
- CTM300G Sewing Cube Rubber Stamps
- CTM128F Scissors Rubber Stamp
- CFF609E Garden Rose Rubber Stamp
- CFF121B Butterfly sm Rubber Stamp
- CFF519E Butterfly Beauties Cube Rubber Stamps
- SE426G Textured Edges Quartet Rubber Stamps
- Bella Rose Rubber Stamp
- White Words on Black Inspirational Sentiments
- Walnut Stain Distress Ink
- Ranger Ink Blending tool
- Fiskars 12 Inch Portable Rotary Paper Trimmer (199080)
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists
- Book Pages
- 5 x 7 Kraft Card
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Dazzling Diamonds
- Fiskars Scissors
Linda took a piece of junk mail coated it with gesso, and then colored the background with Gelatos for this Junk Mail card.
Adding stamps for your background dresses up the page. Try adding the white Words on black sentiments from Linda’s shop.
Have fun with your Gelatos, these are fun to use!
Here Linda shows you all the cards she created during the live stream. Which one is your favorite? How would you used Gelatos and stamps to create your own?
Join the #useitupjuly event on Facebook post photos of your projects inside the event to be entered to win prizes.
Remember that Linda has live streams on Monday’s at 3:45 pm and Thursdays at 12:30 pm Central Standard time on her YouTube Channel. Come join the chat, win prizes while she create.
Make sure to check out the Friendly Junk Journal People Facebook group. Of course, you are welcome to join the Friendly Junk Journal People Facebook group. The group is growing daily and we are a friendly group willing to help each other and encourage each other.
Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today to see the Live Gelato Mixed Media Elements.