Day 1 of 12 Days of Junk Journal Gift Ideas 2020 Specimen Card tutorial. Get out some book pages, chipboard snowflakes and lets make a specimen card to add to a junk journal.
Specimen Card Tutorial Video
Supplies used for the Day 1 of 12 Days of Junk Journal Gift Ideas Specimen Card
- Snowflake Chipboard Piece
- Positive Vibes TAGM
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist – Sapphire
- Snowflake from Festive Cube Stamp Set
- EK Success Rotary Paper Trimmer
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad – Blueprint Sketch
- Clear Glitter Embossing Powder
- Versamark Watermark Ink Pad
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue
- X-ACTO #1 Knife, Z Series With Safety Cap
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut Stain
- Fiskars Scissors
- Transparency Film or Cello Bag
- Dymo Manual Label Maker
- ScraPerfect Best Glue Ever
- Book page
- Cardstock Scrap or package
- Acrylic Paint
- Old Gift Card to scrape your paint
- Heat Tool
- Scrap Paper
Here is day 1 of 12 Days of Junk Journal Gift Ideas 2020! Today Linda shows how to create a Snowflake Specimen Card with book pages, chipboard snowflakes and more!
Start by creating your frame from two scraps of paper. Add some color using Sapphire Tattered Angels glimmer mist before you heat emboss. Using the snowflake from the festive cube stamp set, with Versamark Ink. Emboss both sides Preparing your paper, cut a square with an X-ACTO knife to create a window. Cut transparency film, place your snowflake in the middle, using glue to together.
Think about adding a number as shown below by either typing one out on your computer, or using Dymo Manual Label Maker. This makes it look like it came from an archive.
Are you inspired to create your own Snowflake Specimen Card?
Follow the other creators for the 12 Days of Junk Journal Gift Ideas 2020 for Day 1.
Make sure to check out the Friendly Junk Journal People Facebook group. Of course, you are welcome to join the Friendly Junk Journal People Facebook group.The group is growing daily and we are a friendly group willing to help each other and encourage each other.
Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today to see my Day 1 of 12 Days of Junk Journal Gift Ideas 2020 Snowflake Specimen Card!