A #useitupjuly project, showing how to use Scrapbook Paper into Journal Page Tutorial. Many of us have scrapbook paper, but not sure how to use inside a junk journal. Follow the tutorial to see how to fold those papers creatively for a junk journal.
Let’s play with color today. In this Gelato Mixed Media Masterboard Tutorial I’ll show you how to use those book pages, Gelatos and stamps to create a masterboard that is then used for 7 different journal elements.
Gelato Mixed Media Masterboard Tutorial Video. Premiers on YouTube at 12:30 pm central standard time, May 30. 2019
Supplies used in
During this live I’ll be using the Day Dreaming Creative Junk Journal kit to make a journal. Hang out in the chat and win prizes while I share how to create a fabric covered junk Journal using the kit and other supplies.
Some of the supplies used during the Live Creating a Day Dreaming Junk Journal.
- Day Dreaming Creative Junk Journal Kit
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue
- Butterfly Bundle Rubber Stamps
- Ranger Archival Jet Black Permanent Dye Ink Stamp Pad & Re-Inker Refill
- We R Memory Keepers .25-inch and .5-inch Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper Tool, Rounded
- ScraPerfect Best Glue Ever
- Large ScraPerfect No Clog Writing Cap
- Fiskars Scissors
- The paper cutter I like: Fiskars 12 Inch Portable Rotary Paper Trimmer
- Journal Rubber Stamp set
The cover for the Live