Imperial Blue Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist is a medium to dark shade of blue with blue mica.
Adding a little bit of color and shimmer all at once with a beautiful product. My favorite way to use Imperial Blue Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists is to spray over a stencil on top of a sheet of paper. Mist and then lay another piece of paper on top to mop up any mists on top of the stencil. Then you get two prints from one spraying session.
Check out one of my live stream tutorials showing how I use Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists to create a watercolor background. Follow my Pinterest Board for other ideas on how to use Tattered Angels Glimmer mists.
The original mist paint, Glimmer Mist is ideal for adding color to surfaces, transforming objects with vibrant color or simply adding a bit of shimmer with the mica. Each paint is filled with 2 ounces of tinted mist paint and accented with a mica color.
- water-based mist paint
- 2 ounce bottle with mist applicator
- tinted mist paint with mica accent
- use the mister or a brush to apply a watercolor look with mica
- shake side to side for best results and shake before each use to spread the mica around
- soap and water clean up
- acid free and archival safe
- wipe any unwanted mist away immediately
- protect creative space to ensure you don’t have over-spray
- protect hands with gloves or you might have a little mist color left when you are done, which is not always a bad thing.
- allow to air dry or dry with heat gun, which will enhance the mica
- Eco-friendly, this odorless, water-soluble paint is made in the USA.
Mist paints can be applied to just about any surface including: paper, lace, trims, raw wood, plastic, metal, texture mediums, terracotta, concrete, leather, burlap, fabric (will not permanently dye the fabric to be washed), silk, silk flowers, styrofoam, resin, porcelain and more. You can also use the mist to stain raw wood. For best results test a small surface.