This Positive Vibes Junk Journal Flip Through shows the journal made during the live stream on Monday, September 30th. Using the Positive Vibes Subscription box along with a few other supplies during the live stream tutorial this journal was created.
This Midori Fabric Junk Journal Cover Tutorial Linda will show how to create a cover so that journal inserts can be added and removed with ease. Using Fabric, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists and Images from Calico Collage create a beautiful midori cover
Sharing a Flip Through of the Royal Peacock Junk Journal that was made on March 25th during my YouTube Live stream. I love how this one came together with all the beautiful pages.
Flip Through of the Royal Peacock Junk Journal video.
Supplies used in the Royal Peacock Junk Journal.
- Royal Peacock Printed Journal kit
- Royal Peacock Printed Planner Kit
- Royal Peacock Paint kit, Six Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists
- Butterfly Bundle Rubber Stamps
- Feather Friends Quartet
- Ranger Archival Jet Black Permanent Dye Ink Stamp Pad & Re-Inker Refill
- We R Memory Keepers .25-inch and .5-inch Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper Tool, Rounded
- Tulip Glitter Paint Crystal Sparkle
- ScraPerfect Best Glue Ever
- Large ScraPerfect No Clog Writing Cap
- Fiskars Scissors
- The paper cutter I like: Fiskars 12 Inch Portable Rotary Paper Trimmer (199080)
Being able to create a junk journal live on YouTube is a lot of fun. Each one is a little different depending on my mood and the supplies I have on hand.