January 7th Creative Prompt Use a Poem to Inspire. Today using a poem as the inspiration I’ll decorate a page with stamps, distress ink, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists and cheesecloth. Creating a journal page doesn’t have to be perfect, I feel that when the page is imperfect it shows that we are human.
January 7th Creative Prompt Use a Poem to Inspire Video Tutorial
Supplies used for the January 7th Creative Prompt Use a Poem to Inspire
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists
- Sea oats rubber stamp
- Mustard seed Distress Oxide Ink Tim Holtz
- Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Ink Tim Holtz
- Carved Pumpkin Distress Oxide Ink Tim Holtz
- Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Oxide Ink
- Oval Brush
- Ranger Archival Jet Black Permanent Ink Stamp Pad
- Sharpie Pen Fine Point Pen
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue: https://amzn.to/2V8rPLR
- Cheese Cloth
- Card Stock scrap
January 7th prompt is to use a poem to inspire on how your will create your journal page, then write about why the poem inspires you.
Join the facebook event, you can share photos and ask questions.
Today Linda shows us how her poem inspired her to create a journal page using a rubber stamp, tattered angels glimmer mists, and cheese cloth.
Using Mustard seed, Salty Ocean and and Carved Pumpkin Distress Oxides, Linda used her oval brush to apply to card stock. She then used archival ink and stamped the Sea oats rubber stamp onto her page. She applied tattered angels glimmer mist to cheese cloth, and added that to her page.
After she completed her page, Linda used her Sharpie Pen and wrote about the poem she chose and what she liked about it.
What poem did you choose today?