Day 16 of 30 Days of Thankful 2018 journal prompt. What is your life’s goal and why you are grateful for this goal? Knowing what your life’s goal is to you can help you in your life’s journey.
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars. ~Les Brown
My life’s goal is to help others know they are creative. I’m so grateful to so many for telling me how creative I am. It has helped me share with others that they too are creative.
Creativity comes in many forms. One doesn’t have to be an artist to be creative. We all have creative strengths. Learn to polish those skills and share your knowledge with the world.
Supplies used for the 30 days of Thankful 2018 journal.
- 30 Days of Thankful Digital Kit by Calico Collage
- Simply Autumn Digital Kit by Calico Collage
- 8 to 9 Various papers including any digital prints, Mop Up pages, Dictionary pages and more to make up the pages for the journal. 8 pages will give you 32 pages. If you want more writing space then add more pages.
- Gel Prints made from live session
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue
- Tattered Angels Mists
- Rubber Stamps
- Gold Tinsel Embossing Powder
- Distress Ink Walnut Stain
- Blending tool
- Cardstock for the cover
- Waxed Linen Thread
- Book Binders Needle
- Tim Holtz Craft Pick
- Fiskars 12 Inch Portable Rotary Paper Trimmer
Follow the event on Facebook to keep updated on the daily prompts.
A great way to support me, and continue to see more tutorials and inspirational projects from me is to Become a Patron! When you give me your patronage you will get an exclusive digital download featuring art I created that has now been made into a digital journal kit.
Make sure to check out the Friendly Junk Journal People Facebook group. Of course, you are welcome to join the Friendly Junk Journal People Facebook group. The group is growing daily and we are a friendly group willing to help each other and encourage each other.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today to see Day 16 of 30 Days of Thankful 2018.