It is easy Using Scrapbook Papers for a Junk Journal Page with the following tutorial. Many paper artists have a stash of scrapbook papers. Those beautiful papers that we just had to have, but now we want creative ways to use those papers. Follow along in this tutorial to get some ideas of how you can use yours.
Using Scrapbook Papers for a Junk Journal Page Tutorial Video
Supplies for Using Scrapbook Papers for a Junk Journal Page
- Four Pieces of Pink scrapbook paper cut 4 x 6 inches
- Distress Ink, Walnut Stain
- Blending Tool
- Two Pieces of Plaid scrapbook paper cut 2 x 11 inches
- Page from a large family bible
- Two pieces of Blue with Flowers scrapbook paper cut 2 x 6 inches
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue
- Scissors Rubber Stamp
- De Long Rubber Stamp
- Needle Case Rubber Stamp
- Thimble Rubber Stamp
- Sansilk Duo Rubber Stamps
- Dress Form Chipboard Pieces
- Acrylic Paint
- Paint brush
- Sew Let’s Collage Rubber Stamp
- Heat Tool
- Sew Artsy Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Paint Kit
- Archival Ink, Jet Black
- Acrylic Block
- Fiskars Scissors
- Inspirational White Words on Black
- Digital Download White Words on Black Inspirational
Using scraps of papers with rubber stamps and chipboard dress form pieces, Linda shows you how to create a junk journal page.
Think of the scraps of paper you have in your stash. What pieces would you choose to create your own scrap paper junk journal page?
Remember that Linda has live streams on Monday’s at 3:45 pm and Thursdays at 12:30 pm Central Standard time on her YouTube Channel. Come join the chat, win prizes while she create.
Make sure to check out the Friendly Junk Journal People Facebook group. Of course, you are welcome to join the Friendly Junk Journal People Facebook group. The group is growing daily and we are a friendly group willing to help each other and encourage each other.
Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today to see the Using Scrapbook Papers for a Junk Journal Page.