This is one you can do I know it. An Easy Pocket Page Tutorial using scrapbook paper, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists, Stencil and more. Take a look at those supplies and see how you can transform these into junk journal pages with pockets.
Easy Pocket Page Tutorial Video.
Today I’m sharing a Stenciled and Stamped Journal Card Tutorial. Using stencils, Stamps Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists and more I share how to make a beautiful journal card.
Stenciled and Stamped Journal Card Tutorial Video
Supplies used for the Stenciled and Stamped Journal Card Tutorial.
- Artistic Stencil Club Stencil
- Lisa Rubber Stamp by Bline Designs
- Bella Rose Rubber Stamp by Bline Designs
- Ladies and Bella Rose Bundle
- Small Butterfly by Bline Designs
- Butterfly Bundle
- Archival Ink
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists, Two shades of orange one shade of green, Curious, Hemlock Green
- Oversized postcard
- Book pages
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue
- Acrylic Paint, Ivory
- Paint pallet
- Paint Brush
- old gift card
- Distress Ink, Walnut Stain, Black Soot, Fired Brick, Dried Marigold
- Ranger Ink Blending tool
- White words on Black
- Heat it Craft Tool
Sharing 27 Tutorials on Using Book Pages in Junk Journals today. Recently I was asked how to use book pages that were removed from books so that the cover could be used for a journal. They wanted ideas of how to use up all those pages. After sharing