Come along and see the Fall CCB Blog Hop Junk Journal Binding Tutorial today. There are several crew members of the Canvas Corp Brands that are sharing lots of Fall inspired projects to get you in the mood for Fall. Make sure you visit my blog to visit the posts by the others.
Fall CCB Blog Hop Junk Journal Binding Tutorial Video.
Supplies used for the Fall CCB Blog Hop Junk Journal Binding Tutorial.
- Canvas Corp Brands papers Believe in Yourself paper
- Live Beautifully
- Let Your Ideas Bloom
- Main Street: Diagonals on Ivory 12×12 Paper
- Ivory Cardstock
- Kraft Cardstock
- Glam Chandelier
- Tattered Angels Chalkboard Mist
- Printed Canvas
- Pumpkin Stencil
- Lace Stencil
- Mixed Media Pages
- Bookbinders Needles
- Waxed Linen Thread
The journal measures 8.25 x 6 inch Junk Journal with a total of 36 pages. The pages are a mix of cardstock and copy paperweight. Each page has been sprayed with Tattered Angels Chalkboard Mist and also feature a stamped image.
The grungy pages with the sprays and stamping make me happy. This is one of those journals that you can sit and pet.
Thanks for stopping here for the Fall CCB Blog Hop Junk Journal Binding Tutorial. Make sure you visit the others below that are also in this Blog Hop.
- Scrappy Cafe (Betz Golden) https://scrappycafe.blogspot.com/2018/09/huge-fall-blog-hop.html
- Papierstau (Sanna Lippert) http://www.papierstau.at/fall-blog-hop-canvas-corp-brands/
- Marie Nicole Designs (Marie Heiderscheit) https://marienicoledesigns.wordpress.com/2018/09/28/farmhouse-autumn-mantel-teal-pumpkins
- Steph Ackerman – https://stephaniescraps.blogspot.com/2018/09/fall-blog-hop-with-canvas-corp.html
- The Crafty Robin – https://elizabethr-thecraftyrobin.blogspot.com/2018/09/fall-canvas-corp-blog-hop.html
- Monica Taylor https://taylormadecards4u.blogspot.com/2018/09/toil-trouble-fall-blog-hop-with-canvas.html
- Karla Yungwirth https://creative-love-affair.blogspot.com/2018/09/canvas-corp-brands-fall-blog-hop.html
- Lynne Joncas https://scrappysquirrelsnest.blogspot.com/2018/09/basket-of-pumpkins-for-fall-ccb-blog-hop.html
- Priya Satish https://creativemotif.blogspot.com/2018/09/ccb-fall-hop.html
- Erin Reed – https://scraps-of-reflections.blogspot.com/2018/09/diy-give-thanks-stenciled-fall-wood-sign.html
- Natassa Blazaki – https://artrecipesandmore.blogspot.com/2018/09/welcome-to-fall-ccb-blog-hop.html
- Peggy Lee Baker https://pegbaker.blogspot.com/2018/09/ccb-fall-blog-hop-altered-paper-pumpkin.html
- Nadine Carlier – https://myscrapnstuff.blogspot.com/2018/09/fall-blog-hop-with-canvas-corp-brands.html
- Jaine Drake – http://www.basementstudio.lu/fall-ccb-blog-hop/
- Christine Santos – https://csantossite.wordpress.com/2018/09/27/boo-ccb-fall-blog-hop/
- Viktoriya Porechnaya https://vitulya.blogspot.com/2018/09/fall-ccb-blog-hop-halloween-bouqet.html
- Hema VelCraft https://velcraft.blogspot.com/2018/09/autumn-smile.html
- Linda Israel https://lindaisrael.com/art/2018/09/28/fall-ccb-blog-hop-junk-journal-binding-tutorial
Make sure to check out the Friendly Junk Journal People Facebook group. Of course, you are welcome to join the Friendly Junk Journal People Facebook group. The group is growing daily and we are a friendly group willing to help each other and encourage each other.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today to see the Fall CCB Blog Hop Junk Journal Binding Tutorial.