Set of four Replacement Sprayers for TAGM. If your sprayer has stopped working then you can get a replacement sprayer.
Tips on clearing a clogged sprayer. First clean the nozzle with water or even rubbing alcohol to remove any crusty bits. Make sure to shake the bottle and then test the sprayer. If that doesn’t work find a very fine needle and poke it in the hole of the sprayer. Still won’t spray, then remove the sprayer from the bottle, take apart the sprayer in three pieces the spay nozzle, pump and then the tube and soak in warm (not hot as it will melt the plastic) soapy water for a little while. Reassemble and test. After trying all these steps then the sprayer must be clogged and you will want to order Replacement Sprayers for TAGM. I tend to keep the sprayer from empty bottles – wash and clean out and save – just in case one is clogged.
Check out one of my live stream tutorials showing how I use Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists to create a watercolor background. Follow my Pinterest Board for other ideas on how to use Tattered Angels Glimmer mists.
The original mist paint, Glimmer Mist is ideal for adding color to surfaces, transforming objects with vibrant color or simply adding a bit of shimmer with the mica. Each paint is filled with 2 ounces of tinted mist paint and accented with a mica color.
- water-based mist paint
- 2 ounce bottle with mist applicator
- tinted mist paint with mica accent
- use the mister or a brush to apply a watercolor look with mica
- shake side to side for best results and shake before each use to spread the mica around
- soap and water clean up
- acid free and archival safe
- wipe any unwanted mist away immediately
- protect creative space to ensure you don’t have over-spray
- protect hands with gloves or you might have a little mist color left when you are done, which is not always a bad thing.
- allow to air dry or dry with heat gun, which will enhance the mica
- Eco-friendly, this odorless, water-soluble paint is made in the USA.
Mist paints can be applied to just about any surface including: paper, lace, trims, raw wood, plastic, metal, texture mediums, terracotta, concrete, leather, burlap, fabric (will not permanently dye the fabric to be washed), silk, silk flowers, styrofoam, resin, porcelain and more. You can also use the mist to stain raw wood. For best results test a small surface.