Sharing a super quick HoneyComb and Summer Flowers Junk Journal Page Tutorial today. Using the Mixed Media pages made during the YouTube Live session on May 16th I show how to turn those into a junk journal page.
HoneyComb and Summer Flowers Junk Journal Page Tutorial Video
During this live I’ll be using the Day Dreaming Creative Junk Journal kit to make a journal. Hang out in the chat and win prizes while I share how to create a fabric covered junk Journal using the kit and other supplies.
Some of the supplies used during the Live Creating a Day Dreaming Junk Journal.
- Day Dreaming Creative Junk Journal Kit
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue
- Butterfly Bundle Rubber Stamps
- Ranger Archival Jet Black Permanent Dye Ink Stamp Pad & Re-Inker Refill
- We R Memory Keepers .25-inch and .5-inch Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper Tool, Rounded
- ScraPerfect Best Glue Ever
- Large ScraPerfect No Clog Writing Cap
- Fiskars Scissors
- The paper cutter I like: Fiskars 12 Inch Portable Rotary Paper Trimmer
- Journal Rubber Stamp set
The cover for the Live
Sharing a Mixed Media Junk Mail Journal Page Tutorial today. How many of you have junk mail that you hate to throw out? Well this is a project where you can use that junk mail to make a beautiful journal page. Use some acrylic paint, stamps, Tattered