During this live I’ll be using the Day Dreaming Creative Junk Journal kit to make a journal. Hang out in the chat and win prizes while I share how to create a fabric covered junk Journal using the kit and other supplies.
- Day Dreaming Creative Junk Journal Kit
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue
- Butterfly Bundle Rubber Stamps
- Ranger Archival Jet Black Permanent Dye Ink Stamp Pad & Re-Inker Refill
- We R Memory Keepers .25-inch and .5-inch Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper Tool, Rounded
- ScraPerfect Best Glue Ever
- Large ScraPerfect No Clog Writing Cap
- Fiskars Scissors
- The paper cutter I like: Fiskars 12 Inch Portable Rotary Paper Trimmer
- Journal Rubber Stamp set
The cover for the Live Creating a Day Dreaming Junk Journal was made before the stream and will be a tutorial offered during the Virtual Junk Journal Camp Retreat in June then later it will be on my YouTube Channel. I love this style of cover for the journal inserts as I can lay a journal flat to write!
New in this Creative Kit is chipboard laser cut items. The frame was cut with the laser and then I used acrylic craft paint to change the color. Then it was adhered using the Best Glue Ever. The texture on this chipboard piece is wonderful.
Enjoy the Live Creating a Day Dreaming Junk Journal video below.
Remember that I have live streams on Monday’s at 3:45 pm and Thursdays at 12:30 pm Central Standard time on my YouTube Channel. Come join the chat, win prizes while I create.
Make sure to check out the Friendly Junk Journal People Facebook group. Of course, you are welcome to join the Friendly Junk Journal People Facebook group. The group is growing daily and we are a friendly group willing to help each other and encourage each other.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today to see the Live Creating a Day Dreaming Junk Journal.