Sharing a super easy Horse Themed Junk Journal Page Tutorial with you today. I’ll be using digitals by Calico Collage and rubber stamps from my shop plus a lot more!
Horse Themed Junk Journal Page Tutorial Video
- Calico Collage Digital Bridal Farms Journal Kit
- Horse Phrases Digital By Calico Collage
- Horse Photos Digital by Calico Collage
- Bridal Farms Horse Mason Jars Digital by Calico Collage
- Cone Flower Stamp by Linda Israel
- Beauty is soul deep Stamp by Linda Israel
- Twirling Ribbon Border Stamp by Linda Israel
- Horse Fence Stamp by Linda Israel
- Horses keep me stable stamp by Linda Israel
- Mare/Stallion Qt Stamp Set by Linda Israel
- Journal Diary Words Digital by Calico Collage
- Vintage Sheet Music
- Scrapbook Paper
- Bone Folder
- Walnut Stain Distress Ink
- Blending Tool
- Sewing Machine
- Cloth Napkin
- Tear off lined note pad pages
- Archival Jet Back Ink
- Acrylic Stamping Blocks
- Book Page scraps
- Fiskar Scissors
- Fabric Scraps
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue
- Flat back Gems
- Water Color Pencils
Today I am showing you how to create a super easy Horse Junk Journal page. I’m using digitals by Calico Collage, rubber stamps from my shop, plus a lot more!
Added the stamped word horse from the Mare Stallion Quartet with a scrap of fabric I had laying around. The word Diary came from Calico Collages Journal Diary words digital.
At the bottom I used the Horses Keep Me Stable rubber stamp that I created and layered it with a fabric scrap.
What a simple fun way to create a journal page. Look around to see what you have to create your own. What will you use for yours?
Written by Robin Fennessy for Linda.
Visit the Friendly Junk Journal People Facebook group. Of course, you are welcome to join the Friendly Junk Journal People Facebook group. The group is growing daily and we are a friendly group willing to help each other and encourage each other.
Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today to see how I created Horse Themed Junk Journal Page Tutorial.