Sharing the Winter Bliss Junk Journal Flip Through of two journals that were made during the live stream, December 16th. Using the digital kits created by Norella of Calico Collage exclusively for my shop I created two journals. Stamps, stencils and Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists were also used to enhance these journals.
Winter Bliss Junk Journal Flip Through Video
Live Stream Creating the Winter Bliss Junk Journals.
Supplies used to create the Winter Bliss Journals.
- Winter Bliss Digital Journal Kit
- Digital download Winter Bliss Subscription Box
- December 5th Gel Prints Digital download
- Christmas Ephemera digital words by Calico Collage
- Christmas Peacock Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists Kit
- December Artistic Stencil Club
- Shabby Stitches Rubber QT Rubber Stamp
- Christmas Quartet Rubber Stamp
- Postmark Collage Rubber Stamp
- Christmas Time Stamp
- Snowflake Border Stamp
- Festive Cube Rubber Stamps
- Frosty Rubber Stamp
- Santa Stamp
- Snowflake Chipboard Pocket Piece
- Let it Snow Rubber Stamp
- Archival Black Ink Pad
- Fiskars Scissors
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut Stain
- Ranger Mermaid Lagoon Tim Holtz Distress Oxides Ink Pad
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue
- Tulip Glitter Paint Crystal Sparkle
Using the Winter Bliss digital kits created by Norella of Calico Collage exclusively for my shop Linda created two journals, with Stamps, stencils and Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists.
After spraying with tattered angels glimmer mist the page on the left was stamp with the Frosty and Let it Snow rubber stamps. For the page on the right Linda created a belly band and took an old Christmas card to journal in. Christmas cards are great to add to junk journals.
Try adding a tuck spot for your journaling cards, this is an easy way to create journaling spaces in your journals.
Adding a border using rubber stamps instead of sewing is also fun to try, Linda used the Shabby Stitches Rubber stamp, Snowflake Border and the word believe from the Christmas Quartet rubber stamp set.
When creating this journal page, Linda sprayed tattered angels glimmer mistusing the snowflake stencil from the December Stencil Club and then the word believe from the Christmas Quartet, Santa with the snowflake border rubber stamps.
What are your favorite things to use when you create journals?
Make sure to check out the Friendly Junk Journal People Facebook group. Of course, you are welcome to join the Friendly Junk Journal People Facebook group. The group is growing daily and we are a friendly group willing to help each other and encourage each other.
Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today to see the Winter Bliss Junk Journal Flip Through.