Sharing a Flip Through of the Royal Peacock Junk Journal that was made on March 25th during my YouTube Live stream. I love how this one came together with all the beautiful pages.
Flip Through of the Royal Peacock Junk Journal video.
Supplies used in the Royal Peacock Junk Journal.
- Royal Peacock Printed Journal kit
- Royal Peacock Printed Planner Kit
- Royal Peacock Paint kit, Six Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists
- Butterfly Bundle Rubber Stamps
- Feather Friends Quartet
- Ranger Archival Jet Black Permanent Dye Ink Stamp Pad & Re-Inker Refill
- We R Memory Keepers .25-inch and .5-inch Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper Tool, Rounded
- Tulip Glitter Paint Crystal Sparkle
- ScraPerfect Best Glue Ever
- Large ScraPerfect No Clog Writing Cap
- Fiskars Scissors
- The paper cutter I like: Fiskars 12 Inch Portable Rotary Paper Trimmer (199080)
Being able to create a junk journal live on YouTube is a lot of fun. Each one is a little different depending on my mood and the supplies I have on hand.
Gel prints are something that I think are so fun to create and use in junk journals. It is one of those things where I can sit and play for hours and then have a whole stack to use in junk journals for a while to come.
Using Rubber Stamps is a lot of fun. It is a great way to add a little accent to a page. Sometimes I stamp directly on the page and sometimes I’ll stamp on another piece of paper and fussy cut then attach.
When you watch the live streams, find one or two items I create and duplicate them with your supplies and create a folder for these items. Then before you know it you will have a file folder of cool things you can add to a journal.
What are your favorite items to make for a junk journal? Some of mine are pockets, tuck spots and the altered paperclip/pens. I love being able to add a pen to a journal.
Make sure to check out the Friendly Junk Journal People Facebook group. Of course, you are welcome to join the Friendly Junk Journal People Facebook group. The group is growing daily and we are a friendly group willing to help each other and encourage each other.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today to see the Flip Through of the Royal Peacock Junk Journal.