Day Dreaming Junk Journal Page Tutorial Dictionary Page tutorial. Using book pages, mixed media papers, rubber stamps and more in this tutorial Linda shows how to create a beautiful junk journal page.
Tutorial video for the Day Dreaming Junk Journal Page Tutorial Dictionary Page
Supplies used for the Day Dreaming Junk Journal Page Tutorial Dictionary Page.
- Day Dreaming Creative Kit
- Sheet Music from the kit
- Scrapbook papers – scraps from other projects
- Distress Ink, Walnut Stain
- Blending Tool
- Journal Lines Stencil
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue https://amzn.to/2V8rPLR
- Sewing Machine or Shabby Stitches Rubber Stamp Set
- Fiskars Scissors
- 5 x 7 Journal Cards
- Honeycomb and Wire Duo Rubber Stamps
- Gel print strip 1 inch by 7 inches
- Dictionary Page
- Jardin Bee Seal Rubber Stamp
- Archival Ink, Jet Black
- White Journal Card 3.5 x 4.5
- Purple 3 x 4 journal cards
- Stamped Butterflies – Butterfly Beauties Cube Rubber Stamps
- Scrap of Kraft cardstock
Using items from your stash such as old book pages you can can create a beautiful junk journal page.
The Butterfly stamp and elements from the Day Dreaming Creative Kit
Attach a belly band for and extra tuck spot for journaling cards and other elements for you to write on.
I hope that I have inspired you to use your scraps and other items to create your next Journal page. What elements do you like using when creating a junk journal page?
Remember that I have live streams on Monday’s at 3:45 pm and Thursdays at 12:30 pm Central Standard time on my YouTube Channel. Come join the chat, win prizes while I create.
Make sure to check out the Friendly Junk Journal People Facebook group. Of course, you are welcome to join the Friendly Junk Journal People Facebook group. The group is growing daily and we are a friendly group willing to help each other and encourage each other.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today to see the Day Dreaming Junk Journal Page Tutorial Dictionary Page.