Day 29 Of 30 Days Of Thankful 2018 journal prompt. What skill are you most thankful to have? It is important to learn skills. Having knowledge and skill on how to do something is an amazing thing and we should all be proud of those skills.
Hire character. Train skill. ~Peter Schutz
My Day 29 Of 30 Days Of Thankful 2018 journal entry.
The skill of teaching others. Having the skill to know how to teach others has always been a part of me.
Even as a kid I would teach others. Friendship bracelets were one of those early skills I learned. I would ride the bus to and from school making bracelets and teaching others. I didn’t know then that this was my lifes calling, Teach others.
Share your skill with others. Help someone else learn how to do what you do and see how fulfilling it is to help others.
Supplies used for the 30 days of Thankful 2018 journal.
- 30 Days of Thankful Digital Kit by Calico Collage
- Simply Autumn Digital Kit by Calico Collage
- 8 to 9 Various papers including any digital prints, Mop Up pages, Dictionary pages and more to make up the pages for the journal. 8 pages will give you 32 pages. If you want more writing space then add more pages.
- Gel Prints made from live session
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue
- Tattered Angels Mists
- Rubber Stamps
- Gold Tinsel Embossing Powder
- Distress Ink Walnut Stain
- Blending tool
- Cardstock for the cover
- Waxed Linen Thread
- Book Binders Needle
- Tim Holtz Craft Pick
- Fiskars 12 Inch Portable Rotary Paper Trimmer
Follow the event on Facebook to keep updated on the daily prompts.
A great way to support me, and continue to see more tutorials and inspirational projects from me is to Become a Patron! When you give me your patronage you will get an exclusive digital download featuring art I created that has now been made into a digital journal kit.
Make sure to check out the Friendly Junk Journal People Facebook group. Of course, you are welcome to join the Friendly Junk Journal People Facebook group. The group is growing daily and we are a friendly group willing to help each other and encourage each other.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today to see Day 29 Of 30 Days Of Thankful 2018.