Sharing the Punked Out Steam Junk Journals made during the May 27th Live steam on YouTube. Used the Punked Out Steam Creative Subscription box and add on items to create the Punked Out Steam Junk Journals.
Flip Through video showing the Punked Out Steam Junk Journals.
Supplies used to make the Punked Out Steam Junk Journals
- Linda Israel’s Creative Subscription box, Punked Out Steam
- Large Journal kit for Punked Out Steam, Printed and Digital in my shop
- Planner kit for Punked Out Steam, Printed and Digital in my shop
- Mini journal kit for Punked Out Steam
- Punked Out Steam Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist
- Steampunk Mixed Media Pages Digital Download
- Custom Printed Midori Cover – designed by Linda Israel
- Artistic Stencil Club – May
- Open Lattice Stencil
- Woven Boxes Stencil
- Connected Gears Stencil
- CHF318D Journal QT Rubber Stamps
- NA232F Postmark Collage Rubber Stamp
- CFF326D Summer Bloom Rubber Stamp
- CCA304A Nib Small Rubber Stamp
- CCA305B Nib Medium Rubber Stamp
- CCA306C Nib Large Rubber Stamp
- CCA308D Nib Card Rubber Stamp
- CCA311C #2 Large Pencil Rubber Stamp
- CFF121B Butterfly sm Rubber Stamp
- Bird Lover Stamp Bundle
- CFF614D Composed Rubber Stamp
- CSE508F Via de la Valle Rubber Stamp
- CFF612D Passionate Rubber Stamp
- CSE501F Vintage Window Rubber Stamp
- CSE433F Gears Rubber Stamp
- SE426G Textured Edges Quartet Rubber Stamps
- CFF609E Garden Rose Rubber Stamp
- CTD032G Clocked Out Rubber Stamps
- HC217G Tick Tick Tick Rubber Stamp
- CFF712E Feather Friends Quartet Rubber Stamp
- CTP134E Baggage Room Tag Rubber Stamp
- CHC513E Time Rubber Stamp
- CTP129E Enameled Plate Clube Rubber Stamps
- CTP130F Hemisphere Cube Rubber Stamps
- CTP126E On The Road Again cube Rubber Stamps
- CTD0831F Old Neighbors Rubber Stamp
- CSE507F Time Aged Windows Rubber Stamp
- CFF519E Butterfly Beauties Cube
- Notebook paper
- Copy Paper
- Sewing Machine
- Fiskars Scissors
The following video shows how the journals were finished during the May 27th live stream on YouTube.
The Mini Punked Out Steam kit is a lot of fun to make a small journal. It n fit inside the larger journal.
Custom Printed Fabric made into a Midori Cover by Linda Israel. Using scans of mixed media pages that were then turned into a digital collage and then printed by WeEmbroider with a Direct to Garment printer. Next zig zag stitches were added to give the appearance of patchwork. The fabric was then used to create the Midori cover.
Creating these Punked Out Steam Junk Journals was one of the best time I have had. Being able to use so much color just makes me happy. Putting those mixed media pages to use as well as Stencils, Stamps and more really helped to make this journal come to life.
Second Journal Insert
Third Journal Insert
This isn’t your traditional Steampunk Junk Journal, this one is full of color and fun images. Pull out those supplies and create a Punked Out Steam Junk Journal and use as much color as you like. Remember there isn’t a wrong way to make a junk journal.
Remember that I have live streams on Monday’s at 3:45 pm and Thursdays at 12:30 pm Central Standard time on my YouTube Channel. Come join the chat, win prizes while I create.
Make sure to check out the Friendly Junk Journal People Facebook group. Of course, you are welcome to join the Friendly Junk Journal People Facebook group. The group is growing daily and we are a friendly group willing to help each other and encourage each other.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today to see the Punked Out Steam Junk Journals.