Sharing a Flip Through of Two Autumn Junk Journals that were made Monday, September 23rd during the YouTube live stream. Used kits from Calico Collage – Simply Autumn and Autumn Breeze along with rubber stamps, stencils, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists and more.
Flip Through of Two Autumn Junk Journals Video.
Live Stream creating both journals.
Supplies used for the Flip Through of Two Autumn Junk Journals.
- Simply Autumn Digital Journal Kit by Calico Collage
- Autumn Breeze Digital Journal Kit by Calico Collage
- Maple Leaves Stencil
- Autumn Breeze Ephemera Pack
- Oak Leaves Stencil
- Maple Leaves Stencil
- Large Diamonds Stencil
- Autumn Leaves 1 x 1 inch designs by Calico Collage
- Retro Panel 1 Stencil
- Journal Lines Stencil
- Retro Panel 2 Stencil
- Skeleton Leaf Rubber Stamp
- Sumac Elderberry Duo Rubber Stamps
- Tree Line Rubber Stamp
- Pressed Leaf Duo Rubber Stamps
- Journal QT Rubber Stamps
- Halloween Orange Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist:
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist
- Crimson Tattered Angel Glimmer Mist
- Sun Sisters Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist
- Blending Brushes 10 Piece Metallic Silver Oval Set
- Scrapbook papers
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue
- Distress Ink, Walnut Stain
- Ranger Ink Blending tool
- Fall Mixed Media pages digital download
During the live stream Linda created two Autumn junk journals. She added fall mixed media pages, rubber stamps, stencils and more with the Simply Autumn and Autumn Breeze digital journal kit downloads by Calico Collage
Using the Sumac Elderberry rubber stamp with the Fall Mixed Media Digital download, when sprayed with the Halloween Orange Tattered Angel Glimmer Mist. The result gives it a pretty autumn look to the pocket.
Using a book page and the Maple Leaves Stencil and then paired with images from the Simply Autumn digital download by Calico Collage. The result gives the pages the look of autumn leaves falling from the trees.
Layering book pages with the digital images from the Simply Autumn kit makes a pretty pocket.
On this page, the Tree Line Stamp was used. Paired with the Journal Line Stencil along with the Crimson and Halloween Orange Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, I hope you would agree that they create a bright and vibrant journal page.
For the second journal, Linda choose to use the Autumn Breeze digital kit by Calico Collage. This is another beautiful digital journal kit if you are creating a fall journal.
Make sure to check out the Friendly Junk Journal People Facebook group. Of course, you are welcome to join the Friendly Junk Journal People Facebook group. The group is growing daily and we are a friendly group willing to help each other and encourage each other.
Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today to see the Flip Through of Two Autumn Junk Journals.