Day 23 Of 30 Days of Thankful 2018 journal prompt. What has helped you become who you are now? The things we do in life help to form who we are in life. These can be good things and these can be bad things. It is your choice to make, what will you choose?
Everybody has their own story to tell. Your life is like a book that you don’t ever get to put down. So make it interesting. ~Brian & Johnathan
What I wrote for the Day 23 Of 30 Days of Thankful 2018 journal prompt.
Being able to drow up on a farm I learned so many things about life. Unconditional love from the animals I cared for. How to have the patience to teach an animal to do tasks. And how to mourn the loss of a beloved pet.
All of these things helped me become who I am today. I’m thankful for what I was able to do while growing up.
Supplies used for the 30 days of Thankful 2018 journal.
- 30 Days of Thankful Digital Kit by Calico Collage
- Simply Autumn Digital Kit by Calico Collage
- 8 to 9 Various papers including any digital prints, Mop Up pages, Dictionary pages and more to make up the pages for the journal. 8 pages will give you 32 pages. If you want more writing space then add more pages.
- Gel Prints made from live session
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue
- Tattered Angels Mists
- Rubber Stamps
- Gold Tinsel Embossing Powder
- Distress Ink Walnut Stain
- Blending tool
- Cardstock for the cover
- Waxed Linen Thread
- Book Binders Needle
- Tim Holtz Craft Pick
- Fiskars 12 Inch Portable Rotary Paper Trimmer
Follow the event on Facebook to keep updated on the daily prompts.
A great way to support me, and continue to see more tutorials and inspirational projects from me is to Become a Patron! When you give me your patronage you will get an exclusive digital download featuring art I created that has now been made into a digital journal kit.
Make sure to check out the Friendly Junk Journal People Facebook group. Of course, you are welcome to join the Friendly Junk Journal People Facebook group. The group is growing daily and we are a friendly group willing to help each other and encourage each other.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today to see Day 23 of 30 Days of Thankful 2018.