Sharing 27 Tutorials on Using Book Pages in Junk Journals today. Recently I was asked how to use book pages that were removed from books so that the cover could be used for a journal. They wanted ideas of how to use up all those pages. After sharing links to 27 tutorials I thought it would be good to share them as a roundup blog post all in one place. And I have more than 27 tutorials, this is just the ones I thought might be fun!
1. This one shows how I created an embellishment book and used book pages that I painted to cover the book and I used some to make pockets.
2. Used gel printed book pages to make an altered paperclip.
3. Painted book pages to make an altered paperclip.
4. Used book pages paint, stamps etc to make these flip book tags.
5. Creating mixed media pages from book pages
6. Shabby Chic Tag using book pages for a background
7. Using book pages as a background and stamping on top to make a journal card
8. Paper Pocket Tutorial
9. Using book pages on a journal card
10. Used book pages, hymnals, scrapbook paper and more to make a Flip book.
11. Used a book page to make a tropical note card also used stamps.
12. These collaged journal cards are made with frankenpages out of old books.
13. These mini envelopes were made using book pages. I also sell a template in my shop to make these.
14. Mixed Media Journal Card using book pages, paint and stamps.
15. Stamped journal cards, some using book pages.
16. Stamped Shaker card using book pages and stamps.
17. Stamped altered paperclip using old book pages and stamps.
18. Stamped Lady on book pages.
19. Mini journal using the frankenpages technique with book pages.
20. Frankenpage envelope pocket using book pages.
21. Mixed media frankenpages using book pages.
22. Junk Journal elements a couple using book pages.
23. Mixed media altered paperclips using book pages.
24. Mini Junk Journal Tutorial using book pages.
25. Junk Journal Page using book pages.
26. Altered paperclip tutorial using book pages.
27. Junk Journal Pocket using book pages.
After seeing these 27 Tutorials on Using Book Pages in Junk Journals what will you make first? Think you can now use up those book pages you have stacked up?